Single Torsion Spring for Electrical Appliances
|FOB Price:||US $0.2 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $0.2/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: MF052
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Usage: Industrial, Auto, Motorcycle, Home Appliance
- Compression Spring Shape: Non-circular
- Production Process: Cold Roll
- Length: 12cm
- Trademark: MF052
- Specification: ISO/TS16949
- Function: Restoration
- Extension Spring Material: High-carbon steel
- Load Type: Torsion
- Diameter Coil Spring: Small coil spring
- Shape: Cylinder
- Wire Diameter: 4.53mm
- Transport Package: Cartons
- Origin: Yangzhou, Jiangsu, China
high quality compression spring
Quality Standard: ISO9001, TS16949, SGS
Place of Origin: Jiangsu, China
Usage: Industrial, aerospace
Wire Diameter: 8~22mm
Load Type: Compression
|Material||stailess steel, alloy, spring steel, carbon steel|
|Wire Diameter||as your request|
|Outer Diameter||as your request|
|Free Length||as your request|
|Surface Finish||white zinc, color zinc, nickel plating, chrome-plating, plastic spraying|
|Processing Craft||hot roll, cold roll|
Founded date: Established in 1986, and have 29 years experiences in spring production
Business Type: Manufacturer
Business Range: Tools&Hardware
Main Products: Spring, Elastic cell
Management System Certification: ISO9001, TS16949, SGS
- When did your company found? How many square meter does it cover?
- Are you trading company or factory? What's your main products?
- How much is your annual Production?
- How about your current equipment?
- How about your delivery time?
- What's your main market?
- How about your yearly sales amount?
- Could you supply free samples?
- Do you have end user clients?
- How about your plating?
- What's your main product material? From which supplier?
- How about the product marking?
- How do you control your product quality?
1)material inspection; 2)product inspection; 3)routing inspection; 4)inspection before plating; 5)final inspection after plating; 6)inspection before delivery.
- How many technical engineers do you have?
- How do you deal with the clients' complaint?
- How about your Package?